Cream of corn with chicken ... the one of the Chinese
We have all ever eaten the famous corn cream with chicken in one of the millions of Chinese restaurants in the world. It's popular, it tastes good and it fills up pretty much .
Well, it turns out that doing it at home is pretty easy . I have prepared it several times, and it always remains identical to how it is served in restaurants.
Without much more preamble, here is the recipe for corn cream with chicken (for 2 people):
Cream of corn with Chinese chicken
- 2 cups of chicken broth, please do not use cubes, make a good broth. Do not condiment it with anything, just a bit of ginger
- You will also need a can of corn in cream
- Calculate a medium-sized chicken breast, chopped in small cubes per person
- Sodium glutamate (ajinomoto)
- 2 egg whites
- A few leaves of coriander
- Cornstarch dissolved in cold water
The broth, which you previously made, you heat over medium heat and Season with salt, ajinomoto and a pinch too small of pepper. When it tastes, add the corn can, the chicken breasts and the egg whites. Let cook for 10 minutes over low heat and you are testing and correcting with salt. If you want you can put a little soy sauce, but very little.
In the last minutes of cooking add a teaspoon of cornstarch diluted in cold water.that of the Chinese